atwork is an internationally active company with a focus on IT consulting. We offer planning and implementation of productivity enhancement tools in the enterprise environment and are a long-standing Independent Software Vendor (ISV), Microsoft Cloud Service Provider, and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We develop state-of-the-art IT-solutions and are a reliable and competent partner for our customers.
- Specification, design, and implementation of projects
- Project development, customer support, and further development of IT-solutions in the area of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Git and CI/CD processes
- Use of web technologies, Angular, React, etc.
- Training as a software developer: HTL or studies or courses or practice
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft .NET C#, or TypeScript or Java, or a similar object-oriented language
- Continuous willingness to learn
- German and English are spoken and written well
- You will be part of a dynamic team with high future potential in a unique Microsoft expert team
- Performance-related pay and flexible time management
- Personal training and certifications in the latest Microsoft technologies
- A varied and independent job with personal responsibility
- Long-term employment in an agile team
- Exciting cooperation with international customers
- company phone, company car
- Participation in training/conferences
- Wiener Linien annual pass, meal vouchers, and much more.
This position’s salary is a statutory minimum salary of 2,518 euros gross per month (14x) based on full-time employment. Our current salaries are in line with the market and take into account qualifications and experience. We are willing to overpay, depending on professional experience and qualifications (see Professional Association of Management Consultants and Information Technology of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber).
Please contact us for more information. We look forward to getting to know you!