You will become part of an independent and responsible team and responsible for the ongoing evaluation of the Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure security portfolio and the technical implementation. Your role requires a mixture of customer-oriented and technical skills to use the appropriate technologies with our customers.
atwork is an internationally active company with a focus on IT consulting and software solutions. We offer planning and implementation of productivity enhancement tools in the enterprise environment and are a long-standing Independent Software Vendor (ISV), Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (CSP), and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We develop state-of-the-art IT solutions and are a reliable and competent partner for our customers.
- IT consulting for customers with suitable security tools and technologies
- Definition and implementation of a company-wide compliance guideline
- You implement the connection of monitoring and security tools
- Ongoing evaluation of the Microsoft 365 and Azure security portfolio
- Development of concepts for the automation of monitoring and security systems
- Customer support for technical projects in on-premises, hybrid, and Cloud systems
- Execution of technical training and contact person for customers
- Working location: Vienna (Austria), Germany, Switzerland
- Experience with Microsoft technologies in consulting (design and conception), engineering, troubleshooting, and infrastructure
- Education as a computer scientist (HTL, university of applied sciences or study) or comparable experience
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Windows, virtualization, networks, scripting, and Microsoft 365
- Experience in Microsoft Azure is an advantage
- Microsoft certifications (MCP) or striving for these certifications
- Good German and English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Excellent presentation skills, the ability to drive consensus, and talent for building strong client relationships
- Flexible willingness to travel (mainly in Austria)
- Independent working style, enthusiasm for technology, team spirit, and high customer orientation
- Dynamic team with high future potential in a hybrid workplace
- Performance-related pay and flexible time management
- Personal training and certifications in the latest Microsoft technologies
- A varied and independent job with personal responsibility
- Long-term employment in an agile team
- Exciting cooperation with international customers
- Participation in training/conferences
- Company mobile phone
- Wiener Linien annual pass, meal vouchers
- Optional: Company car
This position’s salary is a statutory minimum annual salary of € 44,604.- gross based on full-time employment. Our current salaries are in line with the market and take into account qualifications and experience. We are willing to overpay, depending on professional experience and qualifications (see Professional Association of Management Consultants and Information Technology of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber).
Don’t hestitate to contact us for more information. We look forward to getting to know you!