In doing so, you will be part of an independent and responsible team, helping to design, optimize and manage our customers' core business processes. Your role requires a mix of customer-focused and technical skills to select, test, and deliver appropriate technologies to our customers.
atwork is an international company with a focus on IT consulting and software solutions. We offer planning and implementation of productivity enhancement tools in the enterprise environment and are a long-standing Independent Software Vendor (ISV), Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (CSP), and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We develop state-of-the-art IT solutions and are a reliable and competent partner for our customers.
- Working with clients to determine how their business can use Microsoft cloud services most effectively
- Ongoing evaluation of the Microsoft 365 and Azure portfolio
- Analysis and optimization of existing IT environments of customers
- Developing best practices, processes, and tools to improve workflows
- Development of concepts for automation
- Customer support of technical projects in on-premises, hybrid, and Cloud systems
- Execution of technical training and contact person for customers
- Working location: Vienna (Austria), Germany, Switzerland
- Experience with Microsoft technologies in consulting (design and conception), engineering, troubleshooting, and infrastructure
- Education as a computer scientist (HTL, university of applied sciences or study) or comparable experience
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Windows, virtualization, networks, scripting, and Microsoft 365
- Experience in Microsoft Azure is an advantage
- Microsoft certifications (MCP) or striving for these certifications
- Good German and English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Flexible willingness to travel (mainly in Austria)
- Independent working style, enthusiasm for technology, team spirit, and high customer orientation
- Dynamic team with high future potential in a hybrid workplace
- Performance-related pay and flexible time management
- Personal training and certifications in the latest Microsoft technologies
- A varied and independent job with personal responsibility
- Long-term employment in an agile team
- Exciting cooperation with international customers
- Participation in training/conferences
- Company mobile phone
- Wiener Linien annual pass, meal vouchers
- Optional: Company car
This position’s salary is a statutory minimum annual salary of € 35,784 gross based on full-time employment. Our current salaries are in line with the market and take into account qualifications and experience. We are willing to overpay, depending on professional experience and qualifications (see Professional Association of Management Consultants and Information Technology of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber).
Don’t hestitate to get in touch with us contact us for more information. We look forward to getting to know you!